Sunday 9 May 2010

Fascinating Facinators

>>>Recently I have really got into making my own fascinators and cutsey (is that even a word?) headbands. I honestly can never find the exact one I want in a store.

Do you ever picture the most amazing item in your mind and trawl through every store that might possibly sell that item?

You go into a gajillion stores, maybe 2 of them stock the item your dying to get your hands on and they are butt ugly..sigh...

Thats when I thought I would put my sewing skills to good use rather than making bags ect. and move onto making other items. Funky fascinators and headbands. Because to be honest only two stores in my local shopping centre stock them and everyone and their gran is going to have one.

I need something more...more me.

So I then raided all my crafty drawers and channeled my inner craft to come up with some stupendous ideas...on paper..ha

Still to complete one as I am procrastinator. I do have a few days off this week so I will be completing them. Very soon.

Just a few I found only internet...



No comments:

Post a Comment